V Festival changes/attributions/additional facilities

Guest barni46

Hi guys for my university CW I was wondering what everyone thinks should be changed at V Festival?!

And what products or facitlity ideas can they be replaced with? (even if the product doesnt event exsist yet) any ideas are great!

Or simply what do you think at V Fest they should get rid of or replace

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys for my university CW I was wondering what everyone thinks should be changed at V Festival?!

And what products or facitlity ideas can they be replaced with? (even if the product doesnt event exsist yet) any ideas are great!

Or simply what do you think at V Fest they should get rid of or replace

Thanks

V will always be a 2 day 2 site festival, it is the only such festival in the UK which is its unique selling point. This also keeps costs down in reducing the amount of bands required compared to a 3 day festival.

Beer tokens are a security measure, keeps the cash within the confines of the secure portacabin, this protects the cash from any dodgy employees & from any potential festival looting / rioting 7 will be required by the bar's insurance company.

So they are a no go for a start, next!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I've been last 3 years and it's slowly getting worse this year wasn't a good lineup I spent most of the Saturday sat listining to cricket and getting pissed

It should be called the T4 festival it's always whatever gets overplayed and hyped on T4 end up at V.

The atmosphere isn't too bad but they only have a indie disco on first night when no music is on through the day and on the friday it finishes at 11pm so you get to bed stupidly early