Exit Festival Questions

Guest Ollie7490

Hi,

Me and a friend are planning on doing Exit and Beni back to back next year, we did Beni for the first time this year and loved it so thought we'd add Exit to 2010. I cant really seem to find alot of info on Exit though, so have a few questions to ask.

What is the closest airport to the festival?

How do you get from the airport to the festival?

Where do you pay for camping?

How much money do people recommend taking to Exit?

And would we be able to fly from whichever airport it is, straight to either Barcelona or Valencia airport? Or would we have to come back into London or somewhere. (This questions more for people who have done Exit-Beni back to back before).

Cheers

Ollie

the nearest international airport is Belgrade (which is also worth visiting - great city) - from belgrade city/airport there are loads of ways to get to Nova Sad. I went by train but there are loads of buses and taxi's you can also get.

You can buy your camping ticket when you buy your festival ticket - its about £15 more I believe.

Moneywise - Serbia is very cheap (obviously with the pound being crap at the mo its getting more expensive) your looking like a £1 for a beer and maybe £4 for a meal on average.

getting from spain both Valencia and Barcelona airports should have easy connections to belgrade - try JAT Airways, Iberia or even easyjet/whizz. Alternatively get a train the whole way there to add to your adventure.

hope that all helps!

I flew to Budapest this year then got the train down to Novi Sad. Its direct and takes 5-6 hours. The train is mobbed so make sure you book in advance in order to reserve seats.

We went to Exit for 5 nights then back to Budapest for 3 nights of chilling before flying to Berlin for the Melt festival. To be honest doing 2 festivals back to back was a bit of a mistake as I didn't have the same energy for Melt as I did last year. It is a great adventure but I wasn't in the best form for round 2. Maybe I'm just getting old and can't handle the pace any longer....

• 2 weeks later...