New Layout...

Guest festylover

My mate went on a bit of an exploratory trip round the CF site last night. Parked his car in a layby and walked across the fields.

Apparently the main stage is in a totally different spot and all the campsites are different places to last year. wonder if it will make it harder to get to?

He thinks he's found a spot to camp in, in a wood, but if anyone else is thinking of camping in a wood or anywhere else nearby drop me a private message and we can set up a mini camp somewhere outside the event! :lol::lol::D

The funniest thing is that my mate just walked straight onto the site without being questioned once at about 8 last night! Hope the security is a bit tighter than that on the day, or every scally in the North West will be wandering in! :D:D:D

My mate lives 15 mins drive away, so not a problem to check around.

We're hoping to find a decent place that we won't get booted away from!

We've got normal tickets, but couldn't get camping tickets, so we've got the adventure of finding somewhere a bit secret.

Funny thing happened though... my mate found a little wood nearby and went to drop some stuff off in there ready for it... only spotted after 10 minutes of setting up that he was about to set us up next to a big posh house in the middle of the wood! Don't think the owner would have been too chuffed, but he got away without being spotted!

Might go up and have a nosy later on, usually do every year since its been in Daresbury. But yeah, I saw the stage going up in a different position to last year.