Chav Fest

Guest mfeltham

Great idea for a new festival.

Chav Fest 2010!

They could put it on the same weekend as V, and Chelmsford chav and poser issue is sorted. It really wouldnt matter about the lineup, cos they dont go for the music, they go to get wasted and laid.

Chas and Dave could headline and they wouldnt care, as long as there is beer and a load of empty bottles for them all to throw at each other. Toilets not required, as they like to pi55 in their empties and throw them.

Close Chav Fest with a nice big fat explosion (i.e. the nice big chav homing missile set off by the V headline act on the Sunday to close the V fest).

Now that would get me back to V!

Any further suggestions for Chav Fest are most welcome.......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) Fabulous response babe. Love it! By the same token, the guys in tracky bottoms tucked into football socks who stand on the corner of the street drinking red stripe and shouting abuse at me becuase I am not dressed like I fell out of Sports Mania are also committing a "hate crime"?!? Yes?

I happen to like being a snob actually. I don't care how anyone dresses. I like people to be individual with clothes and stuff and yeah I might laugh and some of them and think they look silly but I'd never dislike anyone because of what they wear. I happen to a have a few friends who dress like chavs. The difference is that just because they dress like that doesnt mean they have the chav attittude and that is what I object to.

I am happy so long as people do not attack or abuse me! I find when you have a lot of people who enjoy fighting all in the same place with alcohol and drugs (legal or otherwise) they cant help but upset other people.

Why should I accept that? And please don't insult my inteligence by saying "walk away" because you know as well as all of us that sometimes that isn't possible.

Haha!!! Great description there honey!!!

WHats wrong with drinking red stripe.

Last time i went to burton finding a pub (let alone a decent one) was the single most difficult thing ive ever done.

And i lived on a council estate for a fair while, does that make me a chav then?

I hate this tarring everyone as a chav, and agree with the point theres more middle class twats out there ruining v, some of the absolute naivety ive read on here, (not just v) is ridiculous.

WHats wrong with drinking red stripe.

Last time i went to burton finding a pub (let alone a decent one) was the single most difficult thing ive ever done.

And i lived on a council estate for a fair while, does that make me a chav then?

I hate this tarring everyone as a chav, and agree with the point theres more middle class twats out there ruining v, some of the absolute naivety ive read on here, (not just v) is ridiculous.

Did you mean to quote me or the people who I had quoted?!?

Burton is a horrendous place. I dont go out there anymore. Full of people off all walks of life with a huge chip on their shoulder looking for a fight.

As for the red stripe, I was referring to an incident that I had personally experienced.

Did you mean to quote me or the people who I had quoted?!?

Burton is a horrendous place. I dont go out there anymore. Full of people off all walks of life with a huge chip on their shoulder looking for a fight.

As for the red stripe, I was referring to an incident that I had personally experienced.

Great idea for a new festival.

Chav Fest 2010!

They could put it on the same weekend as V, and Chelmsford chav and poser issue is sorted. It really wouldnt matter about the lineup, cos they dont go for the music, they go to get wasted and laid.

Chas and Dave could headline and they wouldnt care, as long as there is beer and a load of empty bottles for them all to throw at each other. Toilets not required, as they like to pi55 in their empties and throw them.

Close Chav Fest with a nice big fat explosion (i.e. the nice big chav homing missile set off by the V headline act on the Sunday to close the V fest).

Any further suggestions for Chav Fest are most welcome.......

Right this post has obviously upset a few people, so I am going to edit it. It was aimed at the idiots that go to V and cause hassle for the rest of us. Yes not all Chavs are like that, just the odd 90% or so. Sorry if it has offended anybody. The new post is now:

Scumbag Fest 2010!

They could put it on the same weekend as V, and Chelmsford Scumbag issue is sorted. It really wouldnt matter about the lineup, cos they dont go for the music, they go to get wasted, cause trouble, get laid, and rob your tent whilst you are out having a good time

Chas and Dave could headline and they wouldnt care, as long as there is beer and a load of empty bottles for them all to throw at each other, and plenty of tents to rob. Toilets not required, as they like to pi55 in their empties and throw them.

Close Scumbag Fest with a nice big fat explosion (i.e. the nice big scumbag homing missile set off by the V headline act on the Sunday to close the V fest).

Any further suggestions for Scumbag Fest are most welcome.......

Sorted - Now if that offends any scumbags..........well.......

Well I got drunk

I got laid

I got Herbally High

And I met GLC,

What I did not like was the Hely Hanson Wearing (is that how you spell it) piss throwers, why chuck piss in the indie disco, it is only the same as a Disco, would they do that in their local clubs (probably) but I had a ball so stuff them,

Well I got drunk

I got laid

I got Herbally High

And I met GLC,

What I did not like was the Hely Hanson Wearing (is that how you spell it) piss throwers, why chuck piss in the indie disco, it is only the same as a Disco, would they do that in their local clubs (probably) but I had a ball so stuff them,

Well I got drunk

I got laid

I got Herbally High

And I met GLC,

Edited by Benj