Your best memories of the weekend

Guest niiick

4 of us dressing up as doctors in our scrubs on sunday, going to see pixie lott in the arena and 2 of us eather side of 2 paramedics stood there with their arms crossed. took em a bit of time to realise we were there, and then started dancing round them! loved the look people were giving us!

also, when going through security to the arena being touched by the guard and going 'oooohhh' he didn't look to pleased! haha

also, last night, for some reason, dancing round my tent in my pink boxers then grooving my arse in my mates face, him joining for a mini dance in our tent, then jumping into our mates tent and just jumping all over him!!!

one of the best weekends of my life. fact!

How wasted i was last night to Alphabeat stood covered head to toe in the pink paint stuff screaming every song then going on the fair when i wcould barely even walk, good times, the tan got topped up to :lol:

4 of us dressing up as doctors in our scrubs on sunday, going to see pixie lott in the arena and 2 of us eather side of 2 paramedics stood there with their arms crossed. took em a bit of time to realise we were there, and then started dancing round them! loved the look people were giving us!

also, when going through security to the arena being touched by the guard and going 'oooohhh' he didn't look to pleased! haha

also, last night, for some reason, dancing round my tent in my pink boxers then grooving my arse in my mates face, him joining for a mini dance in our tent, then jumping into our mates tent and just jumping all over him!!!

one of the best weekends of my life. fact!

I loved it what great weather.

My Highlights:

YMCA before Mcfly

Drunk guy who fell asleep during Taylor Swift/The Script, who everyone took pics of:P

Goldie Lookin Chain walking round advertising their gig

Pixie Lott-luv her

and The Killer's were fantastic, Mr Flowers was looking very very good

me and our team all wearing c**t t-shirts which i did not want to do and then finding it to be a right laugh,

getting chatted up and being sick on the fllor while he was giving me his best lines ha ha.

Finally getting my head together and falling in love, watching Killers together and singing our heads off and then walking round the camp hand in hand at 6am.

The Speciasl, all dancing round as special c**ts.

Everything.

The whole weekend was just amazing

Even though i hate N dubz one of the highlights has to be meeting them in orange camp in Weston they were firing paintball guns ( At tents i presume) , i was running past playing my ukulele :lol:

And they shouted over how i had the smallest guitar in the world :/

Another highlight has gotta be PIXIE LOTT in front of me at Kid British i was pushed into her multiple times (Y) ;)

Specials, pendulum , killers , Kid British , dizzee rascal and 500 miles by proclaimers were amazing :(

All in all an amazing festival :):):):):):):)

Listening to ashes getting drunk and sunburnt, running round thinking im hulk hogan, having my picture took with john wayne gacy , meeting shay

Kinda hard to pick out artists as I didnt watch much Enemy was good they were right going for it Lily Allen making me laugh and keeping everyone updated with the cricket

I think Terry Hall's little rant was a highlight also.

There's a smoking ban? Well f**k THAT.

We're still bombing the shit out of a country we shouldn't be.

We've still got a c**t for a prime minister.

Oh and Man United are still top of the league.

For me it was the fact it was my first festival, the weather was great and the random people i met.

Also The Killers, i thought i was going to cry when they came on, i was that happy. During Human i had a moment. And relating to The Killers it has to be Jen & her friend from Warrington who had an amazing accent, were funny and also very beautiful during the 1 hour wait for The Killers at the front. If only i could track them down.

That guy was a complete dick head! His death was nearly witnessed by 10's of thousands of people. Has he not seen that advert with the guy climbing the scaffolding! Pissed me off a bit, attention seeking dear devil! The chant of JUMP didn't go down very well either! Alo the look on the security peeps faces was quite amusing....

The epic sing along to the Killers was ace loved every minute of the set.

Oasis were let downs - even more so to Chelmsford.

Surprise of the weekend was Lilly Allen.

Loved being in the Strongbow rooms chatting to complete randoms off there rockers! Plus the Strong bow was ice cold and much appreciated in the sunshine on Sunday!

My best memory is probably the sunshine, it's what makes the festival for me. All that lounging on the grass, drinking etc without a care in the world, "except where's the toilet". Apart James and The Specials we stayed pretty much at the back so didn't encounter any of the nonsense other efessies have.

My sons dancing to The Specials with me and their Dad and not looking at all embarrassed, admitting that they are really quite jealous of some aspects of our era :D

Our neighbours in Yellow campsite being all really friendly and helpful. Even the young mad ones were actually really polite to everyone, except themselves Ha Ha!

Going mental to the killers, who I wasn't going to bother with (overkill at home), so glad I changed my mind.

Bumping into people who live about 5 mins from us, so funny when you never see them around your local town.

Apart from there only being 11 toilets in yellow camp,that's my biggest gripe, I can say I had a refreshingly Faaaaaab time :D:lol: and now about 20 mates are begging to come next year!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wave

• 7 months later...
Guest musiclove123

Singing my heart out to Keane's set :P

Also waking up to seeing we had no tent sheet on-some sh*t had pulled it off :P It took us about 2 minutes to figure it out