Ticket swap weekend for sunday

Guest lidds

Hi, we might be interested in the WE Ticket but don't really need the EE if anyone wants to buy that. (Although we appreciate you probably don't want to split but have to ask....)

Not sure how it works on here? Questions in open forum or through PM.

Thanks

Claire.

(I have Email notifications on for any replies ; )

Hi

My GF has decided that she now only want to go on sunday and we therefore have a spare weekend plus EE ticket if enyone is interested in buying or swapping for a sunday would be even better let me know

N.B all face value

thanks

Lidds

Hi Both of you thats great news im jt at work atm so might be a bit difficult to sort something out what i will do is send you a pm with my mobile number in and then maybe you could jst send me a text with you username so that iv got you mobile number and il can give you a call later on if thats ok ?

Thanks for getting back, txt sent.

;)

Hi Both of you thats great news im jt at work atm so might be a bit difficult to sort something out what i will do is send you a pm with my mobile number in and then maybe you could jst send me a text with you username so that iv got you mobile number and il can give you a call later on if thats ok ?