Security

Guest gerry

:huh: Hello all I have just been to the endorse it festy, and had a most wonderful time, I met lots of very lovey people and grooved to some fantastic music, however I do have one gripe. On sat night after static had finished there set (most brilliant) i was ejected along with my little brother just for making one joint by six security guards, my wrist band was ripped of me and that was it thrown out for a harmless joint. I am fairly disgusted about this treatment, and dont understant why hippy people having a hippy festy,can employ such aggressive security, i offered them no hassle and got treated like crap, I would like to know what other people think of this including the organisers, what a shame all the festy goers where so lovely. :(

:huh: Hello all I have just been to the endorse it festy, and had a most wonderful time, I met lots of very lovey people and grooved to some fantastic music, however I do have one gripe. On sat night after static had finished there set (most brilliant) i was ejected along with my little brother just for making one joint by six security guards, my wrist band was ripped of me and that was it thrown out for a harmless joint. I am fairly disgusted about this treatment, and dont understant why hippy people having a hippy festy,can employ such aggressive security, i offered them no hassle and got treated like crap, I would like to know what other people think of this including the organisers, what a shame all the festy goers where so lovely. :(
Edited by Mad-Iccy