Ticketmaster

Guest icedgems

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to break the Chelmsford chain here but we've not received ours for Weston and we're not even camping.

Good old Ticketdisaster.

Just in case anyone is not aware, the dispatched status is actually the date they were printed....but mines been showing as dispatched (printed) for over a week.

Sorry to break the Chelmsford chain here but we've not received ours for Weston and we're not even camping.

Good old Ticketdisaster.

Just in case anyone is not aware, the dispatched status is actually the date they were printed....but mines been showing as dispatched (printed) for over a week.

I spoke to Ticketmaster earlier, I'm going to C&P what I put in the thread in the Chelms forum:

Having just had a conversation with Ticketmaster, they have relayed the following information.

* The tickets were apparently "printed" yesterday, and have been dispatched today.

* If you do not receive your ticket by Tuesday morning at the latest, you are advised to call them and find out where they have gone.

* I put "printed" in apostrophes because Ticketmaster have indeed said that they are sending wristbands straight out, just as everybody else in Red campsite has recieved so far!

So therefore, panic is slightly over, they're on their way people!!

I spoke to Ticketmaster earlier, I'm going to C&P what I put in the thread in the Chelms forum:

Having just had a conversation with Ticketmaster, they have relayed the following information.

* The tickets were apparently "printed" yesterday, and have been dispatched today.

* If you do not receive your ticket by Tuesday morning at the latest, you are advised to call them and find out where they have gone.

* I put "printed" in apostrophes because Ticketmaster have indeed said that they are sending wristbands straight out, just as everybody else in Red campsite has recieved so far!

So therefore, panic is slightly over, they're on their way people!!

I'm startin to become very concerned now, this is my 3rd year at v but the first year i have bought tickets from ticketmaster and still havent recieved my weekend camping for staffs.

my dispatch notice also says they've been dispatched for like a week now! :huh:

Have just spoken to Ticketdisaster, Told me that the last batch of tickets will be dispatched today/tmmrw :huh:. The website has said tickets dispatched for the last 2days! and they said I'd have to phone back again to get a tracking no. even though they don't know which day they will be dispatched :(

This is the last time I'm going to use these muppets!

I'm off down the pub to chill :D

Have just spoken to Ticketdisaster, Told me that the last batch of tickets will be dispatched today/tmmrw :D. The website has said tickets dispatched for the last 2days! and they said I'd have to phone back again to get a tracking no. even though they don't know which day they will be dispatched :huh:

This is the last time I'm going to use these muppets!

I'm off down the pub to chill :lol:

When did you guys order your tickets from Ticketmaster was it in the presale or general sale?

I have ordered mine in the presale each year for the past 4 years and they have always come in plenty of time. Not had a problem with them. My V tickets came a week last Saturday.