Efest Camp - Staffs only

Guest shoptildrop

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wool wraps were a lifesaver last year. Didnt have to worry about my hair at all. But I cant be arsed to sit around for hours and have them done this year.

So I am taking lots of kirby grips and putting it up when it gets minging!!

BTW, with festival hair, HATS ftw!!

i was thinking i might buy a cowboy type hat there if my hair gets too mingin i am taking dry shampoo but i'm more woriried about it kinking out and going frizzy in the rain then i am it going greasy or anything..lol

hats seem like a plan, your lucky though beki hats suit you... i end up looking like a right twat, head scarf might be a plan that but then sometimes i end up looking ill when i wear them!! hmmmm

men have it so easy!!! :D

i was thinking i might buy a cowboy type hat there if my hair gets too mingin i am taking dry shampoo but i'm more woriried about it kinking out and going frizzy in the rain then i am it going greasy or anything..lol

hats seem like a plan, your lucky though beki hats suit you... i end up looking like a right twat, head scarf might be a plan that but then sometimes i end up looking ill when i wear them!! hmmmm

men have it so easy!!! :D

the more the merrier! Just all the new additions remember to give shoptilldrop a pm and leave your details and mob number and when you get in orange drop a text to either laura, andy or lesley (me) and we'll wave you over to where were stationed.

were not clicky and everybodys welcome ;)