V virgin

Guest popupandgo

i spent most of the Friday last year helping people putting their tents up, its a good way to get to know your neighbours... although we helped this woman put her tent up at night last year, looked ace when we did it but in the cold light of day i was surprised it stayed up

get there early on the friday and leave early monday morning x

i spent most of the Friday last year helping people putting their tents up, its a good way to get to know your neighbours... although we helped this woman put her tent up at night last year, looked ace when we did it but in the cold light of day i was surprised it stayed up

we have a blow up tent so much easier he he x

comes with a foot pump and u just pump it up!! amazing its called the no argument tent!! x he he

Do you mean a pop up tent? :rolleyes:

so its essentially a bouncy castle that you sleep in... i wouldn't smoke around it

ha ha i havent got any i will try find what its like on line and post a link they did have some ones simular on ebay last month as a friend got one for the iow!!! they just look like real tents but are easier to put up and put away x

Sounds like a great idea. But don't you wake up in the middle of the night to find people jumping on your tent. I have to say I'd be tempted to have a go!!