Home Smoked Ham = rubber ?

Guest geebie

Did anyone else try the 'local smoked ham' stall, close to where the garlic kitchen used to be between JW and the Meeting Place?

After queuing for about 10 minutes we eventually got a bagel with cream cheese and 'home smoked ham' for around £7 and had to chuck it away - it was just inedible. They should talk to Dunlop - they have come up with something tougher than tyres. I didn't know whether to recycle the 'ham' in waste food, or plastics.

We thought about going back but the queue was long and time was short and the people serving didn't look like they'd be very interested anyway.

We just hot-footed it to Pie Minister. Tried and trusted - excellent quality every time :huh:)

GB

Did anyone else try the 'local smoked ham' stall, close to where the garlic kitchen used to be between JW and the Meeting Place?

After queuing for about 10 minutes we eventually got a bagel with cream cheese and 'home smoked ham' for around £7 and had to chuck it away - it was just inedible. They should talk to Dunlop - they have come up with something tougher than tyres. I didn't know whether to recycle the 'ham' in waste food, or plastics.

We thought about going back but the queue was long and time was short and the people serving didn't look like they'd be very interested anyway.

We just hot-footed it to Pie Minister. Tried and trusted - excellent quality every time :huh:)

GB

Absolutely right about Pieminster, but what about the Moo pie shortage? My son tried on four separate occasions (starting on Friday evening) to get a Moo Pie, his favourite filling, and was told each time that they had sold out. Was he just unlucky with oven timings or does anyone know if they actually ran out of these?

Are we talking the bloo moo pies here ? If so, I certainly had one on Saturday.

Divine, but the Chicken of Aragon was better B))

Also did anyone try the "catch and grill" not far from pyramid stage ?

Great Belgian-style fries and real garlic mayo - YUMMM !

And no Garlic Kitchen this year eh ?

GB