come home and my tickets where here

Guest trafford12

Tickets for Staffs or Chelmsford? I hope mine come soon!

I got mine the day before I left for Isle of Wight last month - that wasn't very nice to wait for! Hopefully seetickets are a bit punctual than ticketmaster.

When I booked my tickets from SeeTickets, one of the e-mails I had was:

Dear MR MILLER,

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order. You booked 1 tickets for V FESTIVAL 09 on 22-23 Aug 2009 made on 07/03/2009. Your reference number(s) for this order is ********.

Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them.

Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 220 0260

Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.

----------

And I remember reading somewhere that they only dispatch them on the 3rd of Aug.

So, wherever this guy got them from, either V bucked their ideas up and started dispatching early, or he's bought fake tickets and the touts actually sent them a fake ticket to turn up at the gate with an get denied.

Slightly odd I would say! It's still about 6 weeks till V, never heard of tickets being sent out so early.

I got my IOW tickets only 3 day's before as apparently they only received them from the Festival organisers the weekend before! Think this was most people.