BENICASSIM 2 x 4 day Tickets inc. camping

Guest sloanranger

I have 2 x 4 day tickets including 9 day camping for sale which are now sold out. In addition to the 9 day caming that is included in the ticket, we have secured with a deposit (€70) a tent pitch 16th-23rd July on Bonterra Park in Benicassim (pools, restaurants and bars) and this would be included should you wish to take it over, you would just need to pay the balance on arrival.

I am only looking to cover the costs of what I paid for the tickets and camping and am selling the 2 for a very reasonable €400 / £350. I'm a genuine person not a ticket tout, I have to reluctantly sell my tickets as I now cannot attend! <_<

I have the tickets in PDF to print out, and would mail these directly to you once I receive payment along with copies of the documentation needed to collect the wristband.

Please mail me if you like to buy or would like any more information.

sloanrangers@hotmail.com

I have 2 x 4 day tickets including 9 day camping for sale which are now sold out. In addition to the 9 day caming that is included in the ticket, we have secured with a deposit (€70) a tent pitch 16th-23rd July on Bonterra Park in Benicassim (pools, restaurants and bars) and this would be included should you wish to take it over, you would just need to pay the balance on arrival.

I am only looking to cover the costs of what I paid for the tickets and camping and am selling the 2 for a very reasonable €400 / £350. I'm a genuine person not a ticket tout, I have to reluctantly sell my tickets as I now cannot attend! ;)

I have the tickets in PDF to print out, and would mail these directly to you once I receive payment along with copies of the documentation needed to collect the wristband.

Please mail me if you like to buy or would like any more information.

sloanrangers@hotmail.com