Mundo Jazz- Appreciation Thread

Guest hazey_jane

Anyone else catch these goons over the weekend? One of the funniest things I've seen in ages Sunday night's set (I caught them on Friday too) was seriously surreal.

That woman just walking on the stage behind them and dancing, the bloke coming up to the front and asking what they wanted for breakfast the next day, and the pissed up student 'Laura drinking her piss' till the band got fed up and finally Hank playing the triangle!

Remember kids- there be no pearly gates at the rear...

I caught them on Sunday night and was blown away. Hilarious. I was off to get a t shirt until the heavens opened. Ive caught up on the you tube videos of them but theyre not as good.

Loved the improv stuff. Laura drinks p**s song. great.

Mitch Benn does a lot of songs for radio 4 shows (think hes on the Now Show with Punt and Dennis) but never found them very funny, i'll have to re-evaluate him now

Id appreciate those videos hazey. woohoo!

I thought Mitch Benn might have been Sergey and mentioned it to my mate but she says she spotted Mitch Benn in the audience and watched him walk out half way through. So he must be friends with them to put up with them calling him a c*u*n*t.

Actually Sam, having just gone on to Facebook to join the Mundo Jazz group and seen what you look like, you might have been sitting next to us at the gig- were you just behind the pissed up students (pissy Laura?)