When exactly do you plan to arrive on Wednesday morning?

Guest Ente

Hey all. Saw lots of threads about time to leave place A B C but as a newbie I can't find any reference as to what to expect in terms of timing and queues on the actual site, on Wed morning. The Glasto guide states not to arrive before 8am. What is your plan, and your experience, if you are aiming to arrive with the early crowd on Wed morning and want to have an unhurried camping site finding experience?

Scuse me if it's a dumb question (might fall into the came category as me asking for travel information between A and B when I first moved to London, and expecting a response regarding distance when all that counts in that area is really time and traffic <_< ).

Cheers,

Ente

Edited by Ente

As far as I know you will be moved off the roads my police if you turn up before 8am. Apart from that though, apparently the busiest times to arrive is between 12pm and 6pm on the Wednesday and Thursday.

I arrived at 2pm last year and getting into the car parks was fine, but queueing to enter the site was more of an issue, took ages! This year I aim to get there for about 11am latest.

As far as I know you will be moved off the roads my police if you turn up before 8am. Apart from that though, apparently the busiest times to arrive is between 12pm and 6pm on the Wednesday and Thursday.

I arrived at 2pm last year and getting into the car parks was fine, but queueing to enter the site was more of an issue, took ages! This year I aim to get there for about 11am latest.

Edited by Ente