Tipi Tickets

Guest festival fever

I understand my friends haven't received their tipi ticket yet but they're not concerned as they have an email from the people who organise the tipis giving them information on what to expect etc and so are clearly expected. The email seems to suggest there is some kind of 'booking in' system so perhaps that's when you get you ticket??

I understand my friends haven't received their tipi ticket yet but they're not concerned as they have an email from the people who organise the tipis giving them information on what to expect etc and so are clearly expected. The email seems to suggest there is some kind of 'booking in' system so perhaps that's when you get you ticket??

I just called SEE and they seem a little confused. They said tickets were still being printed and would be sent out "in the next week or so" I explained when glastonbury festival gates opened and he said "um.. OK". He then suggested he could hold the tickets at the box office for collection... when I asked where on site the box office was he said "at the entrance" so I explained how there there "several" entrances to glastonbury he said it was "clearly marked"... hmmm...

I might email Hearthworks and see what they say.. might get some sense out of them ;-)

Edited by Pipine