Tickets.....

Guest raerae

A friend told me yesterday that tickets were still available. I registered and by the time my number came through I got the screen that said there were only 13-15 tickets available and adults had sold out. I have since called See who told me that tickets are being put on every now and again so to keep checking, although the person on the phone didn't seem to know much about it/when this would happen/if it would happen at all.

Does anyone know if this is actually the case? Has anyone successfully bought tickets in the last couple of days? (trying to work out if I am wasting my time constantly trying or not!)

Thanks!

A friend told me yesterday that tickets were still available. I registered and by the time my number came through I got the screen that said there were only 13-15 tickets available and adults had sold out. I have since called See who told me that tickets are being put on every now and again so to keep checking, although the person on the phone didn't seem to know much about it/when this would happen/if it would happen at all.

Does anyone know if this is actually the case? Has anyone successfully bought tickets in the last couple of days? (trying to work out if I am wasting my time constantly trying or not!)

Thanks!

Thanks!

My Bro registered on Sunday, got the number back on Tues morning and had a ticket by Tues lunchtime. He got it on the internet.

I have heard stories of people getting them on the phone on their second or third attempt. Give 'em another bell, you never know!

Good luck.

I don't know if any adult tickets are available, but isn't it daft when the tickets are the same price anyway?

I got an adult ticket for my teen because the kids ones had sold out about 1 month ago (they never asked for his age on registration so hopefully there should be no problems).

If there was a difference in price then I could understand certain tickets being sold out. :)

On the ticket front I would just keep trying and maybe try phoning again and telling them your frined just got one on the phone - has worked for others in the last few weeks!

One the postcode and reg number not working - phone see and ask them to check it for you?

Hope this helps and good luck everyone!!

:D

Thanks!

its defo all sold out at the moment, just tried with a spare reg number. the only thing you can do is keep trying and hope you get lucky