The Glastonbury Stages Hurt/Heal Game

Guest pezzypops

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a little lame imo, so i've given it a wide berth until now, but I can't sit by and watch the Park beat the Glade. The Park is a stage for geeks and dweebs ... 'oh the Park, its so amazing, i saw Franz Ferdinand there, and it was brilliant, oh i love it, its so indie and cool...." f**k off you knobs

Up the ravers!

Glade +5

Glade 36

Park 61

Edited by Ed209

This game is a little lame imo, so i've given it a wide berth until now, but I can't sit by and watch the Park beat the Glade. The Park is a stage for geeks and dweebs ... 'oh the Park, its so amazing, i saw Franz Ferdinand there, and it was brilliant, oh i love it, its so indie and cool...." f**k off you knobs

Up the ravers!

Glade +5

Glade 36

Park 61

Up the ravers!

Glade +5

Glade 36

Park 61

Up the ravers!

come on save the glade, radio one hang out at the park now

roll on midnight, glade's gonna go DOWN!!!!

i don't really have anything against it, i've seen many, many good acts there, !!! springs to mind from 2007, and i camped a stone's throw from it last year and will again this year, but i really like the whole package of the park; there's always good unsighned bands on that radio1 stage, the man in the boat up the tree, the silent disco, the sand sculptures, the tower, the cool little bars, the mexican burger stall, the great stage in a great setting... not to mention the sofas everywhere and the washing lines strung with clothes covering the place :P

Edited by pezzypops

looks like a few people will be checking in at midnight