cheap backpacks

Guest gemstarrr

by cheap i mean about 20 quid - last year i got a great one for 14 quid from a link off here but i can't find any threads on it!

i've been searching on the net for weeks but can't find any good ones for cheap.

really need to get a cheap one cos i need a tent, wellies and a mac aswell and i'm abit strapped for cash!

best i've seen is argos. but it doesn't look that good :/

i'm looking for one thats about 75 litres

i'd avoid cheap rucksacks. if you get a cheap one and it breaks you will be extremely pissed off. i'd get a good one thats going to last you ten years or more. my dad spent a lot on his and he has had it 18 years give or take a year or two.

thats £360 if you spend £20 a year.

if your strapped for cash see if you can borrow one for now. if you wanna risk it then places like millets will be doing camping deals. may not include a rucksack but they did one last year which was a tent, two sleeping bags, two roll mats and two pillows for about £30. or that may have been halfords.

Edited by joshwarrr

by cheap i mean about 20 quid - last year i got a great one for 14 quid from a link off here but i can't find any threads on it!

i've been searching on the net for weeks but can't find any good ones for cheap.

really need to get a cheap one cos i need a tent, wellies and a mac aswell and i'm abit strapped for cash!

best i've seen is argos. but it doesn't look that good :/

i'm looking for one thats about 75 litres

just bought 2 from ALDI £19.99 each. for the money they are excellent, good stiching, side and bottem pockets detachable top bag and waterproof cover. 65 ltr

The point is, really, that an expensive one will almost always be very high quality, whereas at a cheap price, you could be getting anything. The best answer is a fairly expensive one on offer! I got a beast for £20 last year, survived three festivals just fine :)

I bought a cheap argos one in 2006 (cost maybe 30 quid tops) only really for one festival or two festivals that year then planned to replace it with a better make. But as it hasn't broke i haven't had to replace it yet and have survived the urge to buy a new bag several times.

Its now away to begin its fourth year of festivals having survived 6 festivals and a couple of trips. I guess its just the luck of the draw with cheap stuff. also depends how much stuff you pack and how you treat it i guess.

i'd avoid cheap rucksacks. if you get a cheap one and it breaks you will be extremely pissed off. i'd get a good one thats going to last you ten years or more. my dad spent a lot on his and he has had it 18 years give or take a year or two.

thats £360 if you spend £20 a year.

if your strapped for cash see if you can borrow one for now. if you wanna risk it then places like millets will be doing camping deals. may not include a rucksack but they did one last year which was a tent, two sleeping bags, two roll mats and two pillows for about £30. or that may have been halfords.

im looking for one too.... tbh i dont mind getting a cheap one as im not usually as skint as I am right now ( i just paid a big deposit on a car) , so even if it only does my festivals this year then il be happy with it and I can buy another at a later date.

If i see any il let u know!

I bought two 65ltr Karrimor ones there for me and my bro in sportsdirect (or what ever you call it now- Mike Ashleys shop) reduced from 79.99 to 29.99, they are quality!

They also had the Karrimor superabsorbent antibac towels half price plus loads more stuff perfect for the festy!