Website

Guest eisha

Does anyone know when the website will be fully up and running....some of the links don't work and the references to the camping are for Glastonbury so I'm not sure what is correct. I'm new to Bella and totally looking forward to it, can anyone give me some info on the camping distance to car parks etc

Does anyone know when the website will be fully up and running....some of the links don't work and the references to the camping are for Glastonbury so I'm not sure what is correct. I'm new to Bella and totally looking forward to it, can anyone give me some info on the camping distance to car parks etc

Edited by Paul ™

Never noticed that before, blatently ripped it off the Glasto website.. utter laziness.

The website is usually rubbish to be fair, am sure it's the same people who do the Rockness one :P

Anyway... car park to campsite is just a field away so no need for long treks

Thanks Paul, I don't think I woulda noticed either but I am going to Glasto this year (secretly lookin forward to goin Bella more!) and went from one site to the next!

Great that its only a field away...its the first festival ive been to where the kids are coming too I've told them they can take what ever they are willing to carry!!

Thanks Paul, I don't think I woulda noticed either but I am going to Glasto this year (secretly lookin forward to goin Bella more!) and went from one site to the next!

Great that its only a field away...its the first festival ive been to where the kids are coming too I've told them they can take what ever they are willing to carry!!