queuing for the silent disco

Guest petrol face

during the friday saturday and sunday i was just wondering when the best time to start queuing for the silent disco is. i went to it on the thursday last year (cant remember what time) and any other day i tried after that the queue always went a mile round the corner or had reached capacity.

is the best time to start waiting before the mainstage headliner finishes?

Yer, if your prepared to miss the headliners then get in the Que!

The silent disco is good but once you have done it once then theres nothing more that your missing. One thing that annoys me is that its just a recorded playlist. The DJ is sort of funny in a cheesy way, and there are some classics playing. Great for when you are smashed, lol.

Yer, if your prepared to miss the headliners then get in the Que!

The silent disco is good but once you have done it once then theres nothing more that your missing. One thing that annoys me is that its just a recorded playlist. The DJ is sort of funny in a cheesy way, and there are some classics playing. Great for when you are smashed, lol.

i had to queue in 2007, not sure what time, thought it was like 2/3am? not sure when the silent disco stays open till though tbh

wanted to go last year, the people i was with hadn't been to it before, but apparently they werent letting anyone else in after the fencing got pushed down..

we left half way through metaliica at Reading last year had enough time towalk to the tent bevvie up and we could hear metallica playing their encore just as we walked in que free. it was a brilliant way to spend sunday night had a brilliant time everyone in high spirits having a good time. then it was a massive contrast to walking into campsite after