Earlybird tickets

Guest misternite

I'll probably be going in on the Thursday no matter what happens as I think only 2 of us are prepared to go in the Wednesday and it'll be a bit crap just us 2 meaning that we won't make use of the extra day or coach tickets. However, looking at how much Reading tickets are selling for already (250+) I was thinking it might be worth just getting the earlybird tickets. The only obstacle to this is that I'm thinking they may release another batch, does anybody know how likely it is that they'll do that because if not, I think I'll definintely be buying the earlybird.

I strongly recommend going for the coach option if you're prepared to. Firstly, it's more environmentally friendly. Secondly, Thursday is going to be much busier this year than in the past. Thirdly, it's a safer bet than getting any more tickets officially. Don't forget that touts are also waiting for more tickets to be released, and they're more likely to look more often than you.

Anybody know if/when they are likely to release a new set of early bird passes for leeds. just few friends and I were hoping to get some but we had a bit of a carry with some stuff and by time it was sorted they were all sold out :D or if anyone has 3x early birds to sell then ill be more than happy to buy them off ya

cheers