E-Bay

Guest JimmySG

I will not have funds for tomorrow so I wont be able to get my tickets on the release date however me and my mates definitely want to go.

Is e-bay worth it? And how much will the tickets be on average....

do people sell tickets on here?

So annoying this!!!!

<_<

more tickets usually go on sale in batches after the intial "sell out"

sometimes ebay can be cheap but obviously dont do it until within 45 days of the festival and only pay by paypal so you're covered.

ive brought tickets from ebay before and had no problems but obviously its better and safer to buy them from official outlets

never heard of these batches goin on sale...probs as ive never had to look out for them!

are these sold on ticketmaster, seetickets etc.? and how do i find out about them?

got mine from ebay not last year but the year before. I think i bought them about 4 days before the actual weekend and thankfully the post was running smoothly as they arrived the morning before.

If you are going to go through the ebay channels wait untill the last couple of weeks as the prices are massively inflated untill then. As it gets pretty late the prices come down again to face value or less.

As already mentioned make sure its through paypal and i would suggest going through a power seller who specializes in selling tickets. Not someone who only signed up a month ago and has only sold some tat!

I will not have funds for tomorrow so I wont be able to get my tickets on the release date however me and my mates definitely want to go.

Is e-bay worth it? And how much will the tickets be on average....

do people sell tickets on here?

So annoying this!!!!

:lol:

There are loads of tickets on there already but way above face value. you can get them on buy it now for £200.00!

They will release more closer to the date, and the other option is to buy a coach and camping package. it costs a little more but they don't seem to sell out of those. I got mine last year from National Express and paid about £180.00 for it which included local pick up and return.

They won't sell out why is everyone panicking!!! tickets will come up ALL the time just keep on checking main sites and on efest for links as last year tickets were still available right up till few weeks before V (and lineup was stronger)

Ebay ok but use as last resort...

There are loads of tickets on there already but way above face value. you can get them on buy it now for £200.00!

They will release more closer to the date, and the other option is to buy a coach and camping package. it costs a little more but they don't seem to sell out of those. I got mine last year from National Express and paid about £180.00 for it which included local pick up and return.

I think people just Panick! i didn't get mine till may last year. Only reason i got mine so early this time round is the travel agent lets you pay a deposit (£75.00) and the balance isn't due till june 12th. That means i can spread the cost out and pay it bit by bit.

helpfull for dificult financial times!