EXIT Festival 2009 Line-up

Guest P-Nuttz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here, having all the after 2 names was like YIPPEEE, but i need something to shit myself with excitement.

kraftwerk pretty much made dance music what it is today, but that doesnt mean they're very good... :P

well, thats a bit of a statement, only seen vids of them, and they look very uninspiring.

I'd advise you to listen to them rather than basing your opinion on Youtube videos. The live album Maximum Minimum would be a good place to start. They're the most inspiring addition to the lineup thus far in my opinion. Fingers crossed for Orbital.

This is my 5th year at Exit, every year it's ben amazing and no doubt this year will not be any different, but the Dance arena is looking a bit lame! Yes, some of these DJs are great, legends in their own right, but seeing as this is the 10th Exit, the most special one thus far, us regulars were expecting something equally as special, and I've seen all of these acts at Exit before, nothing new here for anyone. Most of these are coming to the end of their careers, we need more new blood there, not old DJs we've seen numerous times before. Also, as much as I like Prog House, why is it always just prog and techno in the Dance Arena? Has Breakbeat and Electro not reached Serbia yet?

Another question I have is prices, I've seen a dramatic rise in costs in the last 5 years, 2005 a ticket was £35, as was 2006, 2007 was £50, last year £76, this year £100. Still cheap by English standards, but the cost of accomodation and food is creeping up towards English prices, and it's nothing to do with the Euro because Serbia does not have the Euro! It's just become a commercial festival, everyone trying to make money out of the English, yet the place would be half empty if we didn't go, I guess they know this and that's why they are trying to exploit us! Last year the camp site was full of really young posh English kids who were largely up their own arses! Very different from the crowd that used to go, when Exit was less well known.. I'm hoping that they will improve the line-up and that there wont be so many irritable posh kids there this year, if that is the case I'm gonna resign from Exit after 5 years of going there to find something that the posh kids haven't found yet, somewhere that will have fresh DJs, not ones that we've all seen before at Exit..

This is my 5th year at Exit, every year it's ben amazing and no doubt this year will not be any different, but the Dance arena is looking a bit lame! Yes, some of these DJs are great, legends in their own right, but seeing as this is the 10th Exit, the most special one thus far, us regulars were expecting something equally as special, and I've seen all of these acts at Exit before, nothing new here for anyone. Most of these are coming to the end of their careers, we need more new blood there, not old DJs we've seen numerous times before. Also, as much as I like Prog House, why is it always just prog and techno in the Dance Arena? Has Breakbeat and Electro not reached Serbia yet?

Another question I have is prices, I've seen a dramatic rise in costs in the last 5 years, 2005 a ticket was £35, as was 2006, 2007 was £50, last year £76, this year £100. Still cheap by English standards, but the cost of accomodation and food is creeping up towards English prices, and it's nothing to do with the Euro because Serbia does not have the Euro! It's just become a commercial festival, everyone trying to make money out of the English, yet the place would be half empty if we didn't go, I guess they know this and that's why they are trying to exploit us! Last year the camp site was full of really young posh English kids who were largely up their own arses! Very different from the crowd that used to go, when Exit was less well known.. I'm hoping that they will improve the line-up and that there wont be so many irritable posh kids there this year, if that is the case I'm gonna resign from Exit after 5 years of going there to find something that the posh kids haven't found yet, somewhere that will have fresh DJs, not ones that we've all seen before at Exit..

Yeah, your bound to be right, i didnt even venture to the Explosive stage last year. Might make a small visit to it, but definintely not whenever they're playing lol.

I wanna hear what DnB DJ's are going to be on Happynovisad stage this year..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, your bound to be right, i didnt even venture to the Explosive stage last year. Might make a small visit to it, but definintely not whenever they're playing lol.

I wanna hear what DnB DJ's are going to be on Happynovisad stage this year..... :P

dnb names from happynovisad stage from last years:

Seba

Paradox

Dylan

Raiden

Nookie

Gein

Ed Rush and Optical

Robyn Chaos

other names are from minimal/electro/progressive scene.there are pretty good names,but totaly alternative to mainstream of that genres.