Plans for V 2009

Guest indie-rocknroll

*we are NOT taking tins this time - the weight was just too much along with the stove, kettle and extra gas bottles,cans and any other metal item! bloody left all the tins of beans&sausages, macaroni cheese etc behind in the end anyway, so a complete waste of time and effort! gonna just stick with pot noodles this time.....ooh and instant tea for the mornings :lol:

*also thinking about takin a wheelie thing this time to get the stuff from the car to camp, but not too sure as i have noticed peeps saying that they are shit!

*Taking some trainers too this time just for chilling out at the campsite - ballet pumps didnt really cut the mustard after all the rain!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got myself a 70-80L rucksack for a tenner on ebay, got a 4 man 2 room double skin tent from ebay 25-30 quid i think. got me ticket. got my stove from last year, my food was awesome last year. i always go tesco and get myself a new quilt but keep it wrapped and take it... hasn't failed me yet, warm every year!