Be honest.. isn't sex at festivals just a little overrated?

Guest GraciePandora

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its crap done it at Reading last year! hearing you mates talking outside people walking around lack of space and unwashed for a couple of days adds up to what is an almost horific experience! and one word of advice if you are going to do the deed, dont do oral on the last night!

its crap done it at Reading last year! hearing you mates talking outside people walking around lack of space and unwashed for a couple of days adds up to what is an almost horific experience! and one word of advice if you are going to do the deed, dont do oral on the last night!

The sex was fine (I think, I was f**ked at the time) - the almost stalking for months afterwards wasn't. My own fault....."Sure, you can have my phone number and we'll meet up after the festival." Ended up with her calling and texting me over the next few months and even turned up at work (Somewhere fairly prominant in London)

Be careful out there. Most lovely people go to festivals. Doesn't mean it's free from nutters

Eewwwww..... Unfortunately i'm unable to do anything this week (wont go into detail) but I was considering giving one of my specialities on the knees but i'm put right off now! Unless its tom night...

Gutted, I love tent sex! Then again, I've only had it once when I was 17 at a christian festival... (clearly im not the religious type cos thats gotta be a sin!)

when i was on the job, i forgot how close my mates tent was to mine. and didnt realise he was listening.

i said "fancy going halves on a ciggy, in fact fancy going halves on a bastard?"

and then my mate piped up from the next tent "f**king hell Phil your pillow talk is awesome"