Thefts

Guest jenayr

:O I heard that story about the lassie with the dreads and yellow wellies up there at the time, the security guards told us thats who the police were on the look out for, seems ridiculous that they knew what she was doing for a long time yet didnt act on it

Suppose they maybe couldnt find her but for a while on the saturday everyone with dreads I saw in the campsite was subject to serious scrutiny and were in line for a backhander if they came near our tents

• 7 months later...
Does nobody stick their wallet/valuables either down their balls or at the bottom of their sleeping bag?

I know its wrong but its f**king crazy to think somethings safe just cos youre sleeping beside it.

If someone's hand is down your balls at least you know youve got a 50 percent chance of getting lucky... ;):lol:

This. mostly for the 50% chance of getting lucky...but yeh, either down the jocks or at least half way down your sleeping bag, that way a thief will have to unzip your bag halfway and thats too much work for them to do. my mate got his phone 'stolen' on the friday, but he couldnt remember any of the night, didn't know where he was at, and had shorts on without zip pockets, so I reckon most likely he lost it (he does that crap alot). Cept from that...we gained a crate of tennants from some guys we thought were going to rob us so it was all good!

Lockerbox i imagine saved alot of people from getting belingings stolen, but for the seasoned festivaller, simple precautions work out to be easier. Looking back now I wish someone had stolen my phone. It's a heap of junk LG touchscreen that was fully charged when i left the house friday morning and totally dead by friday night, spare batteries were a fortune because, get this, it's a new type of super battery that can last for up to 2weeks without being charged say LG.