Off to the festie on my jack jones!

Guest sick_boy93

Got myself a ticket to isle of wight festie but looks like i'm gonna be going on my own!Never been before but went to glasto last year,to much mud!

Atleast the weathers better down south so i'm gonna have a blast!

Anyone else going on there own??

hi i'm probably also going to the iow on my own brought 2 tickets last year but friends don't like camping they don't understand what they wll be missing. i'm from london anyone going in a group or want a ticket. but that aside this year is going to be great didn't go last year and was gutted. the year before was the my first iow and it was fantastic

ah come and join us!!!!

i have a efest flag that will flying high...so look out for it!

heres a small photo of it.......doesnt look that great but it stands out when its flying :wub:

FLAG.jpg

Edited by Lauz_Abbott

everyone is welcome to camp with us :(

• 2 weeks later...

we old welsh people dont care who join us the more the merrier and when isay old i meann OLD i first went in 1969 to see Bob Dylan and 1970 to see the late great Jimi Hendrix so if you want to listen to to old stories like Buster Merryweather in Only Fools And Horses (not about the war) but real FESTIVALS meet us pull up a spacce of grass and prepared to be bored rotten or amazed :lol: