Festival goers needed to share their experience! (Uni Project)

smiletilludie

Hi everyone, sorry for bothering you with these boring stuff...

Anyways, I'm currently in my final year at University (UK based) and I'm working on my major project which is mainly focused on travelling and festivals around the world.

As a part of my research I'm trying to collect as much data as possible about other people's festival experience, whether it is a music festival or an art festival, it doesn't matter really, as long you have some interesting stories to tell! It's all about getting a positive response from festivals goers and maybe some pictures you would like to share? So yeah if you could tell me about your festival experience, that would be super helpful guys!

All information is just for my own purposes, to help me get my head around the project idea and the project design and its development. (forgot to mention I'm an interior design student)

THANKS a lot! :)

I'm a little nonplussed about your post - why don't you learn all about peoples festival experiences by reading the threads on all the different festivals on this very website? 

In addition, with your interior design project, can't you just use Google images of festivals / their settings etc to get your 'head around the project idea and the project design and its development'? Without us knowing the project idea, at the very least, you would appear to be just asking us to say anything, as in anything at all - as long as it's positive.

Well, here's the most positive advice that I can offer - don't limit yourself to asking for only positive stories, experiences etc. How are you (as someone who, I assume, wants to go in to interior design) going to know what not to do, if you don't know what not to do? 

The above said, I'm still scratching my head as to how one can connect any old festival experiences or stories to interior design. And I've had a smoke - which normally allows me to see things in a way differently to that position that I would hold, had I not had a smoke.