Want to swap our late return coach to Brighton for an earlier one

jdog

Anyone want to do the swap? Should be possible to just swap tickets for the return coach, right? Our return coach is leaving at 14:30 from Glastonbury to Brighton, but we have to get to Brighton earlier as we have to catch a plane at the evening from London Gatwick. We know we can book a coach or train ourselves as well, but wanted to check if anyone want to do a swap first. We have 4 coach tickets, but could swap 1-3 as well.

Maybe try asking in the see coach times thread in chat. Might be more visible. I'd link if I wasn't on my phone. 

Is it a see tickets coach ticket? 

If it is you could chance just turning up at the time you want to leave. I've never gotten the coach home at the allotted time. 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Maybe try asking in the see coach times thread in chat. Might be more visible. I'd link if I wasn't on my phone. 

Is it a see tickets coach ticket? 

If it is you could chance just turning up at the time you want to leave. I've never gotten the coach home at the allotted time. 

Yes, tried that too. 

Yes, it's see tickets. But what if it doesn't work out? Then we would miss out plane.

When you arrive, go to the coach info cabins and check for earlier times. Bristol will have loads of buses being so close, in fact I've seen loads going that way, so there's bound to be plenty.  The earlier you go the more likely you'll get on as people won't want to get out of bed!

Failing that, to be on the safe side you could book another coach with National Express. 

I think you can book single tickets from Bristol (as the coach package) so you would probably be best doing that next time and picking your own return bus

Last year i went on coaches, we had a 5am coach and rushed like madmen to get for our allocated time, when we got there you just jumped on any coach and they didn't check a single ticket, the coach was literally half empty! It's at your own risk but you can probably turn up early and just get on whatever is going