alcohol

ls2408

Think it's pathetic to underage drink at a festival where you have spent shit loads of money to get kicked out and ruin your weekend

It's not like we're going to get kicked out is it? Jesus Christ chill out, we just want a bit of alcohol after working hard AND spending a shit tonne of money on the ticket and getting there.

Apologies if already asked before.

In previous years at T, is it a case of "no liquid of any variety goes from campsite into arena", even unopened plastic bottles? Or will they only make you drink / pour if the bottle's clearly been opened (which you can fiddle anyway but can't be arsed with that).

and second question is, are glass bottles banned from the whole site altogether, or just the arena? cheers.

In previous years at T, is it a case of "no liquid of any variety goes from campsite into arena", even unopened plastic bottles? Or will they only make you drink / pour if the bottle's clearly been opened (which you can fiddle anyway but can't be arsed with that).

and second question is, are glass bottles banned from the whole site altogether, or just the arena? cheers.

Not sure about your first question, but glass bottles are banned altogether x

Yes all bottles are now banned even bottled water. They said empty plastic bottles can be taken in as all bars will serve free tap water on request and there is water points around the campsite

All glass is forbidden in campsite and arena and always has been I think.

Hope that helps

Wow, that's pretty fucking Draconian if you can't even take in an unopened bottle of coke to quench your thirst of an afternoon :) Still they want everyone to be drinking their £4.50 a pop pints of cats' piss I suppose, their rules. Disappointing.

Think it's pathetic to underage drink at a festival where you have spent shit loads of money to get kicked out and ruin your weekend

They wouldn't kick you out, just take all your booze.

I don't think it's pathetic at all, do you expect 17 year olds to go through the festival without drinking alcohol while they watch all the older people get pissed?

I've not even logged into this forum in ages, usually just snoop through the pages. Had to log in just to let ye know about the beamer I just hit reading this. Embarrassing.