"Pinapple! Pinapple!"

Guest MurrayFest

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started posting something but then realised the only response needed was "you're a f**king idiot". seriously, that post is drivel.

id bother describing how awful reading is, but the litany of "im not going again posts"/"what did you get stolen"/"sunday thugs" and tbh the lineup say it better than i could be bothered to

ps, anywhere that features a person whose sense of humour defines someone chanting the word pineapple at someone holding a pineapple as the "funniest thing all weekend", is clearly shit.

Spelling means nothing to me. I am very very dyslexic* , hence my signature. I cant even spell my middle name properly. Your lucky nowadays I use an integrated spell checker, I didnt used to and you should have seen my spelling then. But to be honest I still dont see why I should correct myself, people understand what I mean.

*There is something very ironic about the spelling of dyslexia, similar to the fact you cant say lisp without lisping.

because its something to do, if reading was so good then surely you could argue its case, but most dont and resort to barely legible blocks of text. its fun to see different peoples reactions, and to rubbish the idiots. it is a forum after all.

thats not irony, that onomatopoeia

Edited by TalkShow Bob