.... and today the time sponsored by Brothers Cider ....

Guest dirtyepic

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think I can beat clockworkpurples reply, what a band!! Wish they were playing glasto but I saw them a few weeks ago and asked and they said they werent doing any festivals unfortunately :(

Here is some geography for you....

65Myr.png

.... is time for sleep counting.

Now I've been away a little while and how surprised was I when I done me bit of reckoning up and realised it was only 69 sleeps till we leave.

Yay!!

Now the number 69 always brings a smile to the majority of people's faces but every time I have to use the number 69 I always have to say/shout/giggle "who's the lucky lady!"

Good story here, long time ago I knew a boy from Matlock in Derbyshire and during uni holidays he worked in a local deli/store where they had those little tickets that you use when queueing for whatever it is you are wanting to buy. This particular store was always full of old wifeys and behind the counter was always full of young lads who took great pleasure in shouting, every time it was number 69's turn 'WHO'S THE LUCKY LADY???!!!!' Needless to say aforementioned old wifeys weren't particularly pleased!!!

Right, I'm off to bed now and when I get up it will only by 68 sleeps and I haven't any 68 stories but feel free to add a one if you've got one!!!

Night night

T

aka dirtyepic

Terri man, ye useless man. Ye set the thread up and ye cannet even rememba how to insert a geet proper as owt picture n that like?!

Ye gans to the reply part, then ye gans to the little icon wot says insert image like pet man like n that n shite. then ye post in ye link. (After nicking a pic from Google images like every other threader)

Eeee. Tan man would be turning in her grave. Oh, she's still alive. 40 isn't really that old is it pet! Hee hee!