London to Glastonbury Minicoach Spaces

robahht

We have arranged for a 25 seater minivan from London to the Festival (return) with a few spaces available due to drop outs.

There are currently 4 spaces available. I'm holding 6 other spaces back for friends that may get lucky in the resale, so more may become available in April. 

There will be 3 pickups, with the first one at 2am and the others following on:

Kentish Town
Surrey Quays
Queensway

To arrive to the festival at 7amish.

We will then be picked up at 10/10:30 on the Monday morning, and dropped off in reverse order.

I've paid the deposit with the rest due in June, and the price will change depending on how many people we get - £126.60pp if we fill all 25 seats (which includes coach price and the £150 fee that Glasto charge for the drop off permit)

Let me know if this sounds like something you may want to take part in. We would only need a £40 deposit for now to hold your space and so no one pays too much initially.

Also, if you'd like to meet for a pint to talk about the plan/get excited about the rumours/make sure we are legit, let me know!

Cheers,

Rob

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi 🙂

We are 3x brothers looking for a ride to Glastonbury 2024 festival with return.

Please contact me if you have space for us. We are planing to bring a foldable trolley, rucksacks, tends and drinks. Our plan is to get in there early enough to avoid the crowds and traffic. Thank you