Buying an 'adult balance' on Tixel, please explain...

Dog Burger

Hey all,

I snoozed and missed out on tickets this year but am starting to consider an 11th hour Tixel purchase. What I don't understand is most of the tickets listed lately are being sold as an 'adult balance' for around £170. Presumably this is tickets bought via the payment plan, so minus the initial deposit? So is £170 the total you pay and the seller writes off their deposit? Or is there an additional fee to take into account ? Anyone know?

Can't say that makes a lot of sense to me. Just had a look at tixel and can't see any tickets there anyway - did you mean twickets?

They have a quite a few, and the blurb seems to tell you the tier full price originally paid, either upfront (unless stated otherwise) or combined total of deposit and balance.

(What they're willing to accept is another thing entirely.)

No this was Tixel yesterday. 

Under the heading Adult balance it said price £170, face value £165. If you look at the most recent sale you'll see it there - £170 for tier 4 adult balance. To me that suggested the price after a deposit, but surely anyone selling a ticket would want their deposit paying back too? Didn't make a lot of sense to me either...

Edited by Dog Burger

• 4 weeks later...