First time: Need to know

DonnyPartington

Me and 3 mates are coming to T in the park for our first festival, all 20/21.

We have no idea what to expect and although the idea of not knowing is exciting we want to also have the best time possible.

Looking at the map etc I'm already lost so just wondering if anyone with experience can give us advice:

Best Camping Zone?:

We're arriving Friday and want to camp in the zone which will be best for drinking, partying, meeting new people etc.

Night-life:

What happens after the performances stop?

And any tips or advice to help us have the best time possible. cheers!

fantastic reply... 

I'm sure there are members who are trying to work out the best camping zones by area etc and I'm pretty sure there are members who will have an idea about nightlife or can detail previous years nightlife events.

If you haven't anything useful to post, don't post.

Green or pink or a bit of both will be your party zone. Close to the arena but still close enough to the main campsite stuff is where most of the lively crowd will pitch up. The further from the arena the quieter generally.

T has always been pretty balls for late night entertainment. The year the Arcadia afterburner was there was epic but that's not there this time. Sunset strip is open til 2, I think, but no real idea what's going to be in it entertainment wise.

To be fair on Lee, he is correct.....nobody has been to Strathallan yet, so which is the livliest campsite is anyones guess though closer to the arena entrances tends to be the livliest going by previous years and other festivals ive been to.

As for nightime entertainment once the arena has finished he is 100% correct, the best entertainment is with the people round about you in the campsite, so you DO make your own nightlife.

enjoy

Last year sunset strip was open till 2,the silent disco and (pill central)sorry Palm stage was bouncing,this year it the tartan arms same music same crack,will be brilliant,then the party really starts.

Btw if it's your 1st time at t,cocktail bar and slam are top top drawer.