Anyone got room for one on Sunday? F&cked up reg no tonight

Guest glastogirl88

Hi

Bought tickets for myself and four friends tonight with coach packages...friend number six's registration number got copied down wrong and in the urgency/excitement he ended up with NO ticket. As you can imagine he's pretty pissed off...

We need to do all we can to get him a ticket on Sunday! I know everyone is in the same boat (as in, desperately requiring a ticket) but I just wondered if any kind souls maybe had a group of five and were willing to add one to it in the event that they get in on Sunday? We are all feeling pretty awful about this...can't really celebrate!!!

funds are sitting here waiting for anybody that would kindly be willing to help - i can PM details.

xx

You're a star , that's really kind of you...thanks so much, will PM his details over now! There's a few of us all trying for him as well but obviously we'll know as soon as soon as someone his successful for him. Thanks again! Want to give me your details as well and I'm happy to return the favour?