Showerrrrs

Guest hfpetch

Do normal campers get showers or is that only for hospitality. On the hospitality it says hot showers like its emphasizing that they're hot as opposed to the cold ones you get in the normal place. Also, does anyone think I'd be missing out on some of the 'festival experience' if I went hospitality - are the people in there a bit more boring so to speak?

Also no offence or anything but is it full of older people, I've got nothing wrong with older people at a festival but I'd rather be partying with people my ages (18-20 year olds).

Edited by hfpetch

Do normal campers get showers or is that only for hospitality. On the hospitality it says hot showers like its emphasizing that they're hot as opposed to the cold ones you get in the normal place. Also, does anyone think I'd be missing out on some of the 'festival experience' if I went hospitality - are the people in there a bit more boring so to speak?

Also no offence or anything but is it full of older people, I've got nothing wrong with older people at a festival but I'd rather be partying with people my ages (18-20 year olds).

the past two years we have been hospitality and there have been a few of my pals in normal camping area, before that we had been normal camping for about 3 years running, the atmosphere is not much different, the showers are decent if you get up early doors to get one, what i normally do is get a hospitality ticket mainly for a shower, and just stumble over to the other camp sites to make freinds there. hope this helps!