registration failure

Guest ilovelanegan

So we got tickets on Sunday (yay) but one of our friends missed out because her reg details weren't recognised. She had the same details as last year (when she got a ticket) and confirmed the reg was still active a couple of weeks before the sale. However when we got through to the booking page it wouldn't recognise them! Has anyone else experienced this? She is beyond gutted, it's really unfair as she did everything right! We checked and checked the reg confirmation email from Glastonburyfests to make sure we were typing it right but they've obviously made an error somewhere and deleted her info since she checked it.

Anyone know who we could contact to try and sort out?

That happened to me. Finally got through to the booking page and it said my reg number was wrong (had no issue with my wife's).... so I checked I'd copied it right and submitted again. Again, after a "service unavailable" message it did the same thing again! So I hit F5 and on the 3rd submission it went through fine (at about 10:25!!). Have had my reg details since 2010.

It wasn't a space on the end, the girl who was inputting made sure she typed the numbers in exactly (after the initial cut and paste failed). Checked and re-checked everything. She put two orders through and both times had to leave our friend out so she could process the rest of the tickets. Tried to go back in to try her details again but by that point it'd sold out.

/user/207935-stephendon24/" title="">StephenDon24, did you do anything differently the time it actually worked?