ID checks

Guest fortuneshiding

Mixed, 1 of my 3 times I've been, the person checking my ticket had a good look at my photo and my face, The third time I was asked to also show a piece of photo ID (had my driving license which obviously matched my address) and the other time i was waved straight through wearing a hat and sunglasses.

so basically its inconsistent, so just make sure you know the risk and don't throw a hissy fit when and if you dont get let in.

Edited by garokev

Apparently the tickets this year have a watermark or a uv light message on them that says "check photo" I've not checked myself but read it on a similar thread a while back.

If you have a ticket that isn't yours you need to know exactly when it was booked and by whom.. one year you had to bring photo id to get in and a girl in our group who incessantly reminded us all to bring proofs forgot hers! She was taken into a shed and asked about these questions.