Doune the Rabbit Hole

Guest Solero

• 2 weeks later...

Only quams:

Friday, we arrived at 4pm and they were still setting up the place, cars and vans flying around the site and I couldnt get a pint til 5pm, was gasping! 5 of our crowd were only doing the Friday so wasn't the greatest for them, we somehow never seen any bands either (we did leave a bit early though as we had young ones) Basically paid £30 to hear Aiden Moffat say "C*nt"

Also was no band schedule, just a rough running order, headliner on Saturday came on at 7pm (we cancelled our 11pm bus home as we didn't want to miss any of it thinking he was on later!)

Was all a bit airy-fairy but good at the same time, sometimes the chaos was fun, I think the final £98 ticket price is a bit on the expensive side though.

Was cool site, has potential to be good wee festival. Think the organisation could have been better.

Sound systems/Toilets/Food was all spot on.

Edited by Solero

I really really enjoyed it.

Yeah, it was disorganised. Lots of reviewers had issues with it, but then reviewers always seam to be a bit band centred. If I paid for Friday I'd have probably been annoyed as well solero. I also think if you are going to give out a running order then, make enough.

My only real gripe was lack of vegi food.

But it had lots of plus points. A lot of bands and stages, many who were new to me but brilliant, very friendly, lovely place to go camping. I loved the pace of the festival and tbh that might have been because I gave up trying to work out who was on where.