Hospitality camping

Guest girl_in_the_fire

Hi all!

Lone raver here with a 3 day hospitality camping ticket.

I've been looking at the site map and I can't seem to see the hospitality campsite. Does anyone knows where it will be, or can make a guess from past years? Or is this the same area as luxury camping but without the pre-pitched tent/pod/whatever? Would like to know where I am going before I get there, if possible..!

Thanks, it's good to know where I should be going! How many nights are you camping for?

But I'm a bit worried now, looking at the map - probably going to be on a coach/shuttle bus and get dropped off at the entrance that is further away from the campsite! I'm going to have to go through every site to get there. I remember doing some exploring and walking all the way around through the campsites last year and it was FAR, and I didn't even have any luggage then!

Its not that bad - a wee bit of a trek to first set camp - but then your so close to the arena.

We are going to go to Manc on Fri night I think - have a partay then head to Creamfields early on Sat - and going to camp Sat and Sun. Good thing is it's easy enough to get camp on Sat.

I cannot wait. :)

Oh it's all about figuring out how to carry the booze...usually by removing clothes. It's about halfing the number of clothes you think you need, and doubling the number of cans.

6 working days left for me. This is basically my holiday for the year - and much needed. Can't. Wait. I am hoping the weather behaves more than last year, though...at least while I have to pitch my tent.