Ivetsey Bank Camping (Behind Bradford Arms)

Guest tangy25

Hi,

Did anybody stay here? Do you have any contact details for them?, we usually camp at White Pump Farm but I heard the owner telling somebody he's not sure if he's doing it again next year, have fancied trying the site behind the Bradford Arms before but we we drove past earlier the board with the telephone number had gone.

Thanks

Sorry Tangy, no idea on Bradford Arms but curious about what you heard at White Pump, we stayed there the last 3 years but this year had most problems.

Did he say why? Was it because of the problems last night? Some idiot setting crackers off in the early hours, I know, it was by my tent.

Shame, it was a brilliant campsite 3 years ago, but it seems more and more chavs going to Weston and spreading themselves out.

As my wife just pointed out, once the barn conversions are done and sold, will he want the money/aggro of V camping weekend?

Hi,

Yes it was our third time too, I just overheard Pete talking to a couple and saying the numbers were down etc and to phone in the winter as he is making a decision soon, would be a shame if they don't do it anymore. Yes I agree lots of chavs this year, you've just jogged my memory I was woken by some idiot last night shouting Roger but had forgotton about the cracker noise, why do people have to spoil things!! We were next to some young scouse girls who were very loud until the early hours on Friday night, thank god it rained on Saturday, I don't understand why people like that don't camp at on site.

Hey there,

I know this is waaaay after your post, but we have just been to V Festival this year. We have stayed at White Pump Farm for 3 years in a row now (this year included). They are still doing ok but seem to getting some hassle from neighbours and the Council. I believe they intend to continue so long as they are not stopped by the 'powers that be'. Their number is still available on the web.

We also stumbled across Ivetsey Bank camping which is basically in a field behind the Bradford Arms. This cuts down the walk by 1 mile, and we intend to stay there in 2012. They have a small tent selling beers, and also had a lovely (and extremely sober) lady willing to taxi people about for a small bit of petrol money.

Aswell as this, there is the option of Bradford Arms field (this is seperate to Ivetsey) and there is also White Gate Farm which is just a little further on that White Pump, and also has a good rep!

Hope that helps you or anyone else for 2012!

Hi Sambob 26,

I only posted a couple of days ago so not too long :-) How are you going to get in touch with Ivetsey to make a booking, have you got any contact details for them I could have? Do they have showers, I saw a sign that said showers but not sure if this was the Bradford Arms sign or the Ivetsey sign. I know Whitegate have showers, I found the planning application on-line that White Pump did for this year's camping and I got the gist that it seemed that it was hard for them to get the licence this year.

Thanks

Vicky

• 8 months later...

Hi, The Ivetsey bank camping was my campsite, we had such a great time last year and met so many nice people,we are doing the camping again this year, if you want to find out more give me a call on 07738276160 or find me on face book, (dan lebonski) the more welcome the better!! we put on free transport to and from V, we have hot showers, toilets, a tent for the girls to use there hair devices etc, a bar and bbq, and a big marquee with sofas ect to chill out in. give me a call or message me for prices and all other details

Dan.

Edited by Dan Lebonski

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...