Food?

Guest Louioo

I went to Creamfields 09 and am now returning for 11.

09 Was my firs festival and so we didnt really know what to expect, like a lot of people took more alcohol than the limit says and got away with it...ANYWAY thats not what im asking. We took biscuits and some sandwiches to snack on but what food do you take to Creamfields? Im thinking about those amazing but crappy Ginsters Meat Slices, biscuits again and some choccy bars?

I went to home bargain and bought chocolate bars, flapjack bars, haribo and those jellies that talk on the advert. Think I am going to get some pringles and take sandwiches as well not sure what sandwiches though. :unsure: I got a kebab last year that was just wrong and I got a pie in a bap which was well nice just at the side of the cream tent. Hope their there this year :P

I went to home bargain and bought chocolate bars, flapjack bars, haribo and those jellies that talk on the advert. Think I am going to get some pringles and take sandwiches as well not sure what sandwiches though. :unsure: I got a kebab last year that was just wrong and I got a pie in a bap which was well nice just at the side of the cream tent. Hope their there this year :P

Food there is your normal burger, chips, pizza, pies, kebabs, noodles - all the usual fast food. But there was a pizza express there - the Q was about 70ppl long tho! And if I remember correctly it was like £10 for a 1 person pizza!!! But when ur drunk...........

I had a nice toastie and hot chocolate in the campsite. Cost about £7 for it tho! Hence why I went through 10 cereal bars in 2 days ha.

Food there is your normal burger, chips, pizza, pies, kebabs, noodles - all the usual fast food. But there was a pizza express there - the Q was about 70ppl long tho! And if I remember correctly it was like £10 for a 1 person pizza!!! But when ur drunk...........

I had a nice toastie and hot chocolate in the campsite. Cost about £7 for it tho! Hence why I went through 10 cereal bars in 2 days ha.

It's my first time at cream which will my first festival and looking at over websites here are some ideas of food:

Corned Beef

Water

Sandwiches

Pasta Tubs

Cereal Bars

Pringals

Peperamis

Water

Crisps

Pork Pies/ Sausage Rolls

Beans and Sausages Tins

Cous Cous

Tuna

Flapjacks

Anyone get any other ideas ?

It's my first time at cream which will my first festival and looking at over websites here are some ideas of food:

Corned Beef

Water

Sandwiches

Pasta Tubs

Cereal Bars

Pringals

Peperamis

Water

Crisps

Pork Pies/ Sausage Rolls

Beans and Sausages Tins

Cous Cous

Tuna

Flapjacks

Anyone get any other ideas ?

Gotta have jaffa cakes! Thats my festival food! Sweet enough to get you through with not loads of calories.

I tried to eat some one year after watching Faithless though... it turned into sand in my mouth. Grim. Kinda like swizzle sticks. Yuck!