Too much stuff?!

Guest Sophiea92

Getting so excited now and as it's my first festival I'm not really too sure on what to take. So far I'm taking:

Underwear

Toiletries

Joggers and hoody

Spare vest tops

2 bottles of water

Crate of beer

Tent

Sleeping bag

Does that sound about right?!

Only problem is cos I'm such a weakling I cannot carry it all!!! So was thinking of taking a suitcase. Is that a wise idea? Have you see anyone else with a suitcase?! Lol thankyou :)

Best bet is to invest in a cheap trolley type thing. My wife's just bought one for V Fest this weekend.

Buy a cheap one and then dump it if it gets broken:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolson-Tools-68900-Folding-Capacity/dp/B000WDXN22/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313572112&sr=8-2

or buy a decent one if you think you'll use it several times:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toolzone-Folding-Storage-Trolley-Capacity/dp/B003WM73EO/ref=pd_sim_diy_3

:D:D:D

Yer seems about right. Defo try and pack as light as you can, I learnt from last year! Being dumb I packed so much stuff I could have done without so this year its bare minimum!!! Just make sure you have plenty of layers.

You can use the Festibarrow service, its like a wheelbarrow, not sure how much it is, it comes free with Hospitality. But we would have never got to the campsite last year without it.

Loads of ppl had wheelie cases last year, altho remember if it rains its gann be pretty hard to drag it through the grass/mud.

Yep I agree with megman I took a wheelie case last year and even though it was not raining at the time it was a right task the wheels just get clogged up with grass and mud and it gets harder and harder to drag up them hills go with delboy71 idear or get a festibarrow think they are £10 to rent may be wrong you can prebook them so its ready for you when ye get there hope this helps.

sounds about right, just take essentials... tent, sleeping bag, ticket, money, clothes, baby wipes, deodorant, water, glasses.

you're in runcorn though, chances are you'll find aload of asda trollies at the side of the road to help you carry it in.

I bought a trolley thing this year as we had alot of stuff to carry last year mainly beer.lol. Its going to be a really good buy and only cost £25 on amazon, I loaded it up other night to test it out and can get everything on it, a little tip if you do buy a trolley get some of them elastic spring tie things to hold everything on ya trolley.lol. just when ya going over the bumpy ground something is bound to fall off!! :D

I bought a trolley thing this year as we had alot of stuff to carry last year mainly beer.lol. Its going to be a really good buy and only cost £25 on amazon, I loaded it up other night to test it out and can get everything on it, a little tip if you do buy a trolley get some of them elastic spring tie things to hold everything on ya trolley.lol. just when ya going over the bumpy ground something is bound to fall off!! :D

Oh I am also taking a quilt this year as i was freezing last year.lol. what a cold ass i am but asda £7 for a double quilt can't go wrong!! Im going to be well snug this year after a day and night of busting some moves.haha

sounds about right, just take essentials... tent, sleeping bag, ticket, money, clothes, baby wipes, deodorant, water, glasses.

you're in runcorn though, chances are you'll find aload of asda trollies at the side of the road to help you carry it in.

Hull boys are wimps who said that. No dude we just like our creature comforts. Nice big tents,double airbed,big duvet,kitchen sink,xbox,me mam tucking me in,me big teddy bear,shit did I just write that, yep you right delboy71 we are wimps please take care ov us.lol