Anyone Need a Camper Van Ticket

Guest ALSW123

Hi

We finally managed to get hold of some tickets for End of the Road but a Campervan ticket was also included, does anyone here need one? Prefer to meet in Brighton or maybe London rather than post :-)

*Edit* Just to clarify cost i didn't put anything orignally... , Lets Say £20 + any postage incurred (although meeting is preferrable)

Cheers

Al

Edited by ALSW123

Hi there,

I am based in London and need a camper van pass provided I can get a ticket next week which I am confident I can do if I look around. I am away from tomorrow until 24th, but able to sort out straight after that. Are you likely to be up in London before the festival? It would not make sense to travel down as they are still available for sale. I assume you are selling for less than face value given they can still be bought? How much are you looking for?

Thanks!

Ros

Hi there,

I am based in London and need a camper van pass provided I can get a ticket next week which I am confident I can do if I look around. I am away from tomorrow until 24th, but able to sort out straight after that. Are you likely to be up in London before the festival? It would not make sense to travel down as they are still available for sale. I assume you are selling for less than face value given they can still be bought? How much are you looking for?

Thanks!

Ros

Edited by ALSW123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I'm just back from holidays and am going to try hard to locate a ticket in the next few days. So as soon as I have any luck I'll get back to you. Am happy to pay the amount you suggested and to post,

Best

Rosalind

Hey ros, Let me know how you get on, unfortunately i'm not working in london on the week of the 24th so would have to sort something out. To be honest i was going to see what people offered. I didn't even know they were still available How does £20 + delviery costs sound. I'm ok with posting but just I figured they would be sold out and wanted to avoid selling to someone who would then sell on at a profit hence posting on here!

Cheers

Alan