Exchanging carers pass.....

Guest schmangle-mangle

I know its v late in the day but if anyone has experience of this id be grateful of any advice.

My carer for glasto has let me down at the last minte (like ten minutes ago) am mortified as that means I cant go......I do have people who would want to come but I dont know whether the glasto bods will be able to exchange carers at this late notice.

I have the email and phone numbers for disabled bods at HQ so will get in touch first thing in the morning, but does anyone know of anything at the moment??

Am monumentally gutted about this, cant stop crying

Oh gosh that is awful for you, obviously I do not know your disability, but is there anyway you can go still? Myself and my friends are in disabled camping this year due to reasons I won't go into on here, but I have found them incredibly helpful.

Good luck X

Grab somebody and email their details to disabled info.

They will need photo I'd but your original carer's name is printed on a ticket.

I don't see this as being to much of an issue as there is no photo but I guess it's up to them to decide.

I really hope you get this sorted and we see you there.

I am sure Clare and the team will do a they can to help as they are a great bunch.

And once again do think about camping with us all in disabled camping. I am registered blind and it really makes life so much easier.

Good luck x

:) pint would be good.

You said you have somebody who could go, so i would firm that up ASAP with them, email all their details and make your way down as arranged.

When you get to site I would go to the disabled car park and talk to them face to face and explain the issue and your predicament.

As for giving a toss no I don't to be fair. The PA process as you know is fluid. Things change and there must be a means of changing the names as there is no registration.

Let us know how you ge on..

Ya, there are people who have shown an interest previously, just waiting to hear back ( pretty late in the day and late at night for such offers) , would really hope the team would be compassionate about such things. We shall see.... if its not gonna happen then its not meant to be, for whatever reason.

Thanks for your continued support and good advice

Have a good one and if I do make it I will make it up to dis camping area with an alocholic gift in hand.

x