Toilet Situation

Guest the_hedge

So , what are they like compared to other festies? Are there massive queues? This wouldn't normally be a concern but I'm taking the other half and my experience of other festies is not good when it comes to the queue for the ladies toilets in the arena?

I assume the campsite will be fine as we are in family camping but I have a few concerns over the arena.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I went to Download and Sonisphere last year and found Sonisphere better. Course there are queues but they were nothing ridiculous and the handwash/loo roll seemed to be replenished faster at Soni. If in doubt you can alway buy tokens for comfy crappers to use over the weekend. I forget how much they are now but if you go on the Soni official website it might tell you there or on the forum. They are much cleaner and no big queues!

Hi, I went to Download and Sonisphere last year and found Sonisphere better. Course there are queues but they were nothing ridiculous and the handwash/loo roll seemed to be replenished faster at Soni. If in doubt you can alway buy tokens for comfy crappers to use over the weekend. I forget how much they are now but if you go on the Soni official website it might tell you there or on the forum. They are much cleaner and no big queues!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So , what are they like compared to other festies? Are there massive queues? This wouldn't normally be a concern but I'm taking the other half and my experience of other festies is not good when it comes to the queue for the ladies toilets in the arena?

I assume the campsite will be fine as we are in family camping but I have a few concerns over the arena.