Looking for people to go to summer festival with !

Guest nataly

Hi I was wondering whether there's anyone in the same position as me that wants to go to the summer festivals but for whateva reason , haven't got people to go with :(

I'm definately going to Download and Soni this year but i'm not sure whether i can brave it alone as a female first time goer. I know about camp loner but would much rather meet people before i go

get in touch if your interested :)

Hi I was wondering whether there's anyone in the same position as me that wants to go to the summer festivals but for whateva reason , haven't got people to go with :(

I'm definately going to Download and Soni this year but i'm not sure whether i can brave it alone as a female first time goer. I know about camp loner but would much rather meet people before i go

get in touch if your interested :)

....is this a lonely festival-goers collumn!? In which case i may as well pitch in. My mate (and fellow SOAD enthusiast) has a close family wedding that wknd so i'm screwed for anyone to go with. Defo want to go but not sure about coming down from Edinburgh solo and spending the whole weekend that way. Whatever happenned to the days when there were 20 of us going to these thigns together!?

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the same boat!

I wanna go to download, and have wanted to for YEARS!

mates just dont like the music (MORONS!) or are broke so im on me own

Dont wanna miss it for yet another year, especially after looking at the line up

Heard about the camp loner too, but would much rather meet or atleast talk to some people before i go

Planning to drive up aswell on my own, so if any1 would like to steal a lift with me, feel free :)

Add me on Facebook: Matt Rowe

x