Advice Needed Please

Guest TanO

Hi all, I'm trying to plan a trip for 10 people next June or July and really could do with some advice. It's a mixed group of people who are into everything from Indie/Rock to Dance/DrumNBass. I was looking at Beni first because there's plenty of other stuff to do during the day but sussing out hotels this early is really difficult and a couple of the people don't want to camp !

Which would you pick out of Beni, Exit or Melt ? Is there any Dance/DNB at Beni ? Any tips on places to stay for a group would be great !

Thanks !

Last year the second stage at Beni turned into a big dance stage after about midnight, don't think there was any DnB though but definitely a lot of dance music around. I saw Calvin Harris, Boys Noize, Skream and Benga and a few other dance acts I can't remember. Goes on till around 5 or 6 in the morning too so it's brilliant.

Also remember seeing Yuksek on the third stage and the indie DJ's in the Jack Daniels tent are incredible. Definitely try and hit up Beni if you can.

Edited by neeba

• 1 month later...

Exit all the way! Mainstage is the headliners until 2am then the stage is dnb and dubstep until 5. There's the dance arena as well going til 8am. Cheap as chips for drinks ect too. There's usually tons of places to rent for the festival round novi sad and there's a couple of hostels too.

Edited by bonkingbob